Intake is restricted down to about 10 mm hole

Stumpie12

Local time
7:37 PM
This is my first post. Just got a 99 Whizzer I took off the carb to clean it. The intake runner on the engine is so small. Can I remove or drill the hole to a bigger size?

This is my first post. Just got a 99 Whizzer I took off the carb to clean it. The intake runner on the engine is so small. Can I remove or drill the hole to a bigger size?
Do you mean the head? Gotta take the head off and see what valve sizes you got. If u can weld make an intake from 7/8” ID about 3” long it’ll help the low end.

I don’t remember what a WHIZZER looks like exactly but if it’s a small intake adapter you can open it up or replace it with a custom intake. If it’s head work well you just gotta make sure there is enough meat where you wanna open it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I taped mine then ran a bolt. Then pulled it out. Keep engine tilted back so nothing falls in the intake

Do you mean the head? Gotta take the head off and see what valve sizes you got. If u can weld make an intake from 7/8” ID about 3” long it’ll help the low end.

I don’t remember what a WHIZZER looks like exactly but if it’s a small intake adapter you can open it up or replace it with a custom intake. If it’s head work well you just gotta make sure there is enough meat where you wanna open it up.
If you don’t know what your talking about just shut the f*** up.

I’m not the one asking if an engine can be opened up.
If you don’t know what something looks like shut up. What difference does the valve size make. Why take off the head. It’s a flat head engine. The intake runner is in the cylinder. Again shut the f*** up dumb ass.

If you don’t know what something looks like shut up. What difference does the valve size make. Why take off the head. It’s a flat head engine. The intake runner is in the cylinder. Again shut the f*** up dumb ass.
You’re barking up the wrong tree little boy. Big internet talker would already be on the ground in the fetal position with this attitude IRL. Learn how to use the most common tool on the internet called a search, moron.

You’re barking up the wrong tree little boy. Big internet talker would already be on the ground in the fetal position with this attitude IRL. Learn how to use the most common tool on the internet called a search, moron.
I used a whizzer site made to help people out with questions. You can back with “ I don’t know what a whizzer looks like “. Again just SHUT UP.

Back