Interested in learning more...

DuctTape

Local time
1:23 AM
I was on a Motorcycle ride in the "Texas Hill Country" and came across a museum for motorcycles, however I found myself going back to look at the "Whizzer" they had on display there. After 30 + years of motorcycling. the idea of motorbiking has really got my attention. So far I like this forum. Augie seems to call it how it is, and I can't ask for more than that. Now time to go read more, but at least wanted to sign in. Thanks for all the info!
Ride Safe!
DuctTape

hiya 'tape :)

thank you for the kind comments...it's too bad our whizzer collection is still a bit slim, but it's growing fast...if you're here to learn more, the (very knowledgable & enthusiastic) whizzer peeps will happily oblige...let's get you on the road the right way ;) ;) ...once you experience the ride, you'll know you've finally arrived, right back at the beginning :D

welcome to the MBc :cool:

:D Thanks for the warm welcome!
I really had no idea these motorbikes were even around! There is so much information, I'll be spending weeks just reading the posts on here. Maybe then I'll be able to make an educated purchase and installation of one of the kits. We (my wife and I) have bicycles already but never really ride them, this would be a fun thing for us, especially to use with the RV when we go camping, or for that matter, even around the neighborhood.
I am looking forward to the new adventure! Again, Thanks for the welcome!
Ride Safe!
DuctTape

Back