interesting fuel video

i still use just normal pump gas the cheapest they have the savings already payed for a new engine hect for the whole engine kit bike still runs good i also run my oil lean

Plus the fact that this gal from youtube demonstrates that she cannot even operate a rather simple gas can makes me wonder how she can even "turn a wrench", let alone be an "authority" on much else related to our little 2 strokers...lol.
When those caps are new the springs are irrationally hard to press, let alone with just a thumb. You might have hulk hands but most people are gonna struggle to hold something steady while depressing a 15lb spring.

As you can see in the picture below, the only thing "hulky" about me is my gut That no amount of exercise will diminish it on me...lol...I'm also only 5 ft 6 inchs tall, (Qualifies me as a Munchkin for the next Wizard of Oz movie...lol.)

Also my hands are severly arthritic, (along with the rest of me...lol), yet I can still manipulate that spring on mine, (I don't like this style of jerry jug either...lol.)...The finger joints are already starting to curve and get knarly.

IMG_0352.jpg

Back