Intresting info about board tracks.

Yes! Someone uploaded the first again, the link I had was removed. Its some of the only footage I've found with the bikes running recently.

Saabsonettguy said:
Yes! Someone uploaded the first again, the link I had was removed. Its some of the only footage I've found with the bikes running recently.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome to see those smoke trails behind the bikes.

Found this website, the blog/story/gallery/whatever thing of a guy who built a replica of a Excelsior OHC board track from scratch. engine and all. Pretty neat and informational. He originally wanted to recreate a Cyclone like I did, haha.

http://flashbackfab.com/pages/excel00.html

Pretty neat, all from scratch.

I saw that topic and purposely didn't put that website into this topic, Interesting as it is.

i'd forgotten all about it til i saw this one...i thought the video related trivia twist would fit in, my bad.

Oh no, I didn't want to add a site to this that has been in another topic. I wasn't thinking, It can be in here, of course. I just thought of starting a new topic instead of adding to an old one... I seem to have a bad habit of that. Well this one has more stuff so maybe we should just add to it?

heck yeah, that was what i was doing, adding to this one. that was just something interesting i found one night :)

i've had some pretty interesting convos with wavygravy (obviously over a cold one or two) about bringing back the track for our "happy times" to run on 8)

Back