Introducing myself

donkey0007

Local time
11:56 AM
Hi, I, like a lot of people, am looking for a new cheap alternative to in city transportation. I ditched the car and been using mass transit and bought a pedal power bicycle for shorter trips. I been thinking like so many others that if I motorized my bike I could save on transit costs and avoid the crowds. So I figured I'd start here to learn about motorized bikes, before delving into the market pllace, blind and dumb. I'm looking forward to reading the other members posts and learning from someone else's mistakes for a change. If I learn of any deals in Toronto I can post em. Other then that I won't be much help for awhile.

hi 007; welcome. you have many countrymen on this site and some distributors in canada. pleanty of stuff to read. caviat emptor. you get what you pay for. have fun. mitch

Hi there 0007.Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back