Introducing the Super Cycles' Bushpig

I must be honest, I am biased, but I think that it is the best ride ever. I have clients who have ridden the new bike and the china girls who also agree. Have also done some hard off road riding and it has handled that well too.

Yikes! I was hopeful, but what of our gears?It takes too much functionality from the "bicycle" aspect for my tastes, but I do love the lower axle-mount thing.What's the all up weight including engine?

Well you have 3 gears and frankly with this model you don't really need any! We approached the design from the perspective that people are generally lazy and don't want to pedal. Our brief was to essentially come up with a road legal motorbike that complied with moped legislation. We even did one geared for a top speed of 25km/h.

Last time I weighed we had an all up weight of 8.5kg for the engine and mounting system, will double check when I get back in the office on Monday.

Yeah, I get most are lazy, I don't know how the waistlines in SA have expanded, but in the states WOW!To the build, I'm a miniority, but I like all my gears, I like pushing on the pedals, it considerably increases your MPG pushing and assisting through the whole power range.I'll stick with the GEBE's, they're better centered, ride high (lower than butt) out of harms way, and light as you can get.

Fair enough, we did a system driving to the other side with the engine over the wheel but discarded it as we wanted the luggage rack functionality. The other reason was we found with the engine lower down the bike was far easier to handle when we were pushing it around.

I don't know what the average American weighs but your average local here is not that small either. I weigh +- 100kg and it moves me around with no problems

Curious, what would the cost be for just the kit (without engine) sent to the states?

Hi the kits with out an engine are R4000.00 which at present exchange rates is about $260.00 at the moment we are looking at about $150.00 airfreight with DHL to the US

Back