Introducing wtaddington

wtaddington

Local time
3:20 AM
I currently have a Huffy with a chinese 80 cc engine. I am in the process of making it a hybrid with a 350W electric motor kit. I have 5 years experience in a machine shop.

Crikey, this is exactly the type of build that i've been waiting so long for.

Please post lots of photos of the hybrid system and give a detailed account of how it was designed and built.

wtaddington - you have to follow through on your concept.
In the past some other forum members have made big claims but never "made it happen"

Please """make it happen"""; having machine shop access and the skills to use such machines should qualify you to make a professionally designed and professionally engineered hybrid bicycle.

I'll be signing in 20 times a day now to keep up with your technical developments.
Desperately hoping you come through with the goods!

Bring it on!!!

I've got a gas powered system on an auto shift bike. I too want to add an electric assist to it. A thought I'm having is using the electric motor as a generator powered by the gas engine to recharge the batteries .

C'mon people, this is too much of a tease.

For those who have the expertise to make a hybrid with good reliability, making it available for purchase,

I say,

BRING IT ON

Welcome to the forum Can't wait to see your approach on building the hybrid motor bike.

Back