introduction

2smokebiker

Hi, My name is Aric. I am 37 yrs young. Ive been dreaming of a motor on any bike for over 22 years (since 1984). Finally have done it. Saaaweeet!! Today was my first ride to work at 4:50 am. Still some fine tunning to do. I threw/packed the 70cc kit quickly onto an old cro-mo Treck 26' 16inch V-frame. I also want to try a nice road modded FS and brushless Crystallyte ele. hub eventually. I live in SW Michigan.

G

Welcome to the greatest motored bike site on this planet or any other!

Isn't 37 years young a little too young to be sayin' "year young"?

JUST KIDDING!

azbill

Bikeguy Joe said:
Welcome to the greatest motored bike site on this planet or any other!

Isn't 37 years young a little too young to be sayin' "year young"?

JUST KIDDING!

naw, on may9 i hit 29 with 18 yrs experience !!!
haha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

G

gone_fishin

...buncha younsgters :p

on the 21st i'll be 29 too, but with 20 years of experience and 1 do-over...can't remember what i used it on, so i guess it was prolly sumpin good :devilish:

first ride, eh, 2smokebiker? the best one...

welcome to MBc 8)

G

So you guys are saying I'll be 21 in November with 25 years experience, or 25 years young with 21 years experience?

I think I had a couple of "do overs"- once when I broke my neck in three places in an M/C accident, and once when the drunk driver tried to kill me and I didn't have a heartbeat for 2-3 minutes.

Do those count? :???:

Anyhow-

IT'S REALLLY GREAT TO BE HERE!

iRide Customs

Bikeguy Joe said:
So you guys are saying I'll be 21 in November with 25 years experience, or 25 years young with 21 years experience?

I think I had a couple of "do overs"- once when I broke my neck in three places in an M/C accident, and once when the drunk driver tried to kill me and I didn't have a heartbeat for 2-3 minutes.

Do those count? :???:

Anyhow-

IT'S REALLLY GREAT TO BE HERE!

I know what you mean about the broken neck thing...broke mine in 2 places, broke my back in 2 places, fractured my skull, and broke a rib (all in one silly little endo). I live in pain EVERY DAY because of the 2-7'' titanium rods bolted into my spine and I thank God for the pain on a regular basis...I should be dead or paralyzed.

Dan