introduction

2smokebiker

Hi, My name is Aric. I am 37 yrs young. Ive been dreaming of a motor on any bike for over 22 years (since 1984). Finally have done it. Saaaweeet!! Today was my first ride to work at 4:50 am. Still some fine tunning to do. I threw/packed the 70cc kit quickly onto an old cro-mo Treck 26' 16inch V-frame. I also want to try a nice road modded FS and brushless Crystallyte ele. hub eventually. I live in SW Michigan.

Welcome to the greatest motored bike site on this planet or any other!

Isn't 37 years young a little too young to be sayin' "year young"?

JUST KIDDING!

Bikeguy Joe said:
Welcome to the greatest motored bike site on this planet or any other!

Isn't 37 years young a little too young to be sayin' "year young"?

JUST KIDDING!

naw, on may9 i hit 29 with 18 yrs experience !!!
haha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

...buncha younsgters :p

on the 21st i'll be 29 too, but with 20 years of experience and 1 do-over...can't remember what i used it on, so i guess it was prolly sumpin good :devilish:

first ride, eh, 2smokebiker? the best one...

welcome to MBc 8)

So you guys are saying I'll be 21 in November with 25 years experience, or 25 years young with 21 years experience?

I think I had a couple of "do overs"- once when I broke my neck in three places in an M/C accident, and once when the drunk driver tried to kill me and I didn't have a heartbeat for 2-3 minutes.

Do those count? :???:

Anyhow-

IT'S REALLLY GREAT TO BE HERE!

Bikeguy Joe said:
So you guys are saying I'll be 21 in November with 25 years experience, or 25 years young with 21 years experience?

I think I had a couple of "do overs"- once when I broke my neck in three places in an M/C accident, and once when the drunk driver tried to kill me and I didn't have a heartbeat for 2-3 minutes.

Do those count? :???:

Anyhow-

IT'S REALLLY GREAT TO BE HERE!

I know what you mean about the broken neck thing...broke mine in 2 places, broke my back in 2 places, fractured my skull, and broke a rib (all in one silly little endo). I live in pain EVERY DAY because of the 2-7'' titanium rods bolted into my spine and I thank God for the pain on a regular basis...I should be dead or paralyzed.

Dan

Back