Introduction

T

Typhoon

I'm 58, an employed Engineer and have always had a fondness for Motorized Bicycles. This fondness goes back to my early years (14) when I took a ride on a friends Motor Bike which his father had built. This bike had a Briggs 3 HP and was belt driven. I recently purchased a used adult tricycle (Miami Sun) which I am going to add a new Tecumseh 3.5 HP. Right now I am in the planning stages of the rear engine mounting bracket. Also, I have an older Schwiinn Typhoon which I am also going to motorize, but that is in the future. I am hoping this form will allow me to make a few same interest friends, and also to provide information going forward, on my projects.

Typhoon

Welcome to MBc Typhoon!
Ain't no place like this place anywhere near this place...so this MUST be the place. :)

Start a thread in the right forum and have at it. 3.5hp seems a bit much for a high C of G tricycle, imho.
Search for trike or tricycle threads. ;)

yikes! another woop-butt trike on the way :devilish: :cool:

so, after reading your intro and having another look at your other topic, it made perfect sense
to move it to "wild in the streets", where you'll get all the input you ask for...but with the crowd
that messes around in there you're likely to get more than you bargained for :???: :LOL:

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Back