Introduction

L

LiamSckhot

I use Liam or LiamSckhot,Have been involved with motorbikes since 1963.First serious encounter was a Norton Manxman from the islands he helped me with my first 650 bony.We hung at Competition Cycles for years working on Nortons Triumphs . I got the power assisted bike bug in 2005 have built 36 bikes since.At the present time have 12 Grubee original round heads in personal stock.You folks are great.Thank you all.Other interest Advanced education in music and own a full up digital audio video studio .I am a composer writer producer engineer performer multi instrumentalist ,principal instrument full range percussionist keyboardist ,favorite medium is electronic music jazz fusion .Most well known for My museum quality ancient instrument replicas in major museums and institutions and operas and ballets and consorts. Lutheiry work has treated me well in recent times. Presently going back to composing in the studio for some new albums to be released soon.Power assisted bikes are my best friend outside of my profession .I have a passion for these little cyclemotors and the folks who ride and build .Thank you for being here all of you. Peace LiamSckhot

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome liam! how about some pics of the bikes ect in your stable!my last british bike was a 441 victor bsa!

Back