Iron sleeve CG

DieselTech

Local time
12:39 PM
Iron sleeve engines showed up, silver 1 is CDH, The black one is ExGizmo, but I noticed cylinders have same casting identification Mark's. Going to pull cylinder off black one to check out. The CDH seems 2 have less casting flaws.
20210920_113444.jpg

Iron sleeve engines showed up, silver 1 is CDH, The black one is ExGizmo, but I noticed cylinders have same casting identification Mark's. Going to pull cylinder off black one to check out. The CDH seems 2 have less casting flaws.View attachment 158145

I noticed that too. What i really wanna know about is the bearings and bearing bosses. Are the cheaper motors built with the same extra thickness in the case fpr the bearings, or are they thin like a normal cheapie no name 66/50cc.

Can you see that at all if I pull cylinders for you, or do cases have to be split to see what you are talking bout.

It was ordered off amazon & it's a complete bike kit, its cost $160 the day I ordered it, I have went all the way thru kit, but has 4 bolt chain idler, & come with 415h chain I noticed. Rod is marked af80, which i think someone mentioned there a weaker rod.
20210920_134936.jpg

One thing I did find that I like over the CDH is plastic piece around magneto wires is threaded instead of just pushed in like most.
20210920_140536.jpg

Back