• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Is anyone being bothered or spammed in private messaging?

G

gone_fishin

a new member who hasn't even posted just pm'd me to ask about spark problems...how lame.

azbill

a new member who hasn't even posted just pm'd me to ask about spark problems...how lame.
it has happened in the past (2x)
...but, not since software change

I just tell 'em the usual
'if you can ask me (privately), you can ask them (publicly)!!!'

G

gone_fishin

expected and dealt with, but this was the 1st for me where there was no public posts.

any members notice this sorta thing? if so, i'd like to know how prevelant it is.

Tom

I get emails with people asking about problems. I just tell them to post on the forums.

D

dbigkahunna

I keep forgetting about the PM and look up there and whoops I have a message. From two weeks ago.

F

fireball_jones

buddha
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2007

Greeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi"

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
buddha
http://two.xthost.info/buddha3