Is Chrome a good upgrade?

Wear a black t-shirt outside in the sun, then wear a white one. Color matters in everything where light exists (period). You aren't the guy that says angles don't matter either, are you? If I listened to everything you guys said I'd have missed out on nearly 200 miles of riding on a cracked frame. There is a reason these forums are free. Take it from me. Jeff knows.
The reason why YOU get hot when wearing a black t-shirt is because your normal operating temperature is only 98°F. The sun will quickly heat up your shirt to much hotter temperatures than that. An engine's operating temperature? That's more like 200°. The sun isn't going to heat up any engine that high, even if you were in Death Valley. The sun is irrelevant in this equation so stop acting like you're some college professor. You're not. The most relevant part in this equation when it comes to heat is how well that paint can transfer heat, not absorb it.

I just put on a "chrome" (it's actually aluminum with a shiny chrome finish on the outside) magneto cover. I like shiny. Shine, shine.
Some like it hot.

Did you really just quote yourself? Right....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back