is everyone on this forum an old timer????

how old are you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
S

skatingsamurai

almost everyone that has ever mentioned their age seems to be OVER 30 years old...im 22! jeez i feel young...

I

ibdennyak

almost everyone that has ever mentioned their age seems to be OVER 30 years old...im 22! jeez i feel young...

Cause you are. Still wet behind the ears. Young whippersnapper. :D Just kidding. Like hanging with younger people too. Keeps me from feeling so old.

Denny

M

MotorbikeMike

Geezers?

Mein Gott! Vas haben sie hier? Sie Mittel, zu erklären mir, daß alles diese Fahrradleute fahren, sind alt? Helfen niemand uns, den Fluch des alten Alters zu bilden?

Old is over 30? a couple of years ago the average age of Motor Bicycle owner/builders was 55 and weighing about 220. Since when is 30 old?

Mike PS babelfish can be your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ibdennyak

hey, hey, hey...non of that. Augie will getcha. :D German right?

Mein Gott! Vas haben sie hier? Sie Mittel, zu erklären mir, daß alles diese Fahrradleute fahren, sind alt? Helfen niemand uns, den Fluch des alten Alters zu bilden?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sianelle

The thing is when you're middle aged the kids have left home and you've finally got the time, skills and money to build all this stuff. :D

M

minibiker

your all old im only 17 but i dont think any of us will ever grow up were just kids onna inside

S

senseibruce

I notice I can't do 3-5 short "rides" in a day like I did when I was younger. But I'm good to go with one long "ride" I remember Roger Moore's (James Bond) response to young men that do multiple rides. He said, "Didn't they do it right the first time?"

M

MotorbikeMike

A little ride with old guys

Sensei, you would have had a blast at the Whiz-in, we rode about 65miles and for the young here, some of our rider/owner/builders were over 70yo!

Many of the guys were 50-65, and we all had a blast! There were 2 guys under 30 that I noticed.

Ahhh Kingsburg, but now, must wait till next year, unless someone gets a ride together.

Mike

D

dbigkahunna

Age is a way of marking time. Some die old at 25 others are never old at 100. As long as there is crisco oil plastic wrap, hairbrush and a rubber chicken, I will be young!