Is gas bike and king motor any good now?

757bikes

Local time
4:12 PM
am looking for parts for my next build, was thinking about king motor bike or gas bike to get them but read that they aren't any good back over the last summer. Are they still any good or not now? Thanks for the help.

Best bet is to go through EBay to buy from Gasbike,PayPal is a great way to be sure that you'll get your deal done proper, the couple extra dollars is worth it for the peace of mind.

I do like their low prices and selection but the last time I bought from them it was a bit shady and I need to have the knowledge that someone bigger (PayPal & eBay) has my back.

It's amazing that with all the bad reviews, comments from people and especially members here that they still get to advertise. I had some bad des,Inge as well but luckily they finally came through. Not so much with Kings Sales and Sprockets. Had yo get my bank to give me refund and them go after them. Fn thieves!
Mike

It's amazing that with all the bad reviews, comments from people and especially members here that they still get to advertise. I had some bad des,Inge as well but luckily they finally came through. Not so much with Kings Sales and Sprockets. Had yo get my bank to give me refund and them go after them. Fn thieves!
Mike

I agree but the reason this forum is here is they make money off the advertising and every time we come here. Is it right in my opinion it is not. Keep in mind that Gas Bikes is part of King motors and good chance a few more.

I agree but the reason this forum is here is they make money off the advertising and every time we come here. Is it right in my opinion it is not. Keep in mind that Gas Bikes is part of King motors and good chance a few more.

I understand that but it a shame such a great site with some tolls with great experience gas to knowingly support these guys. We gone here to learn/share and plain enjoy the biking comunit and they let crooks like this continue to rip us off. I've been reading the same complaints from even before I started on my project. Dud I shy away? No, I had to learn the hard way Ike countless people have. Not sure how to fix but if I knew as hood a forum but only let honest vendors advertise I would sure take my hobby there. Maybe if forums went to these vendors and started backing the community then they would shape the F up. Guess what, warn them(vendors) if they continue to get crap reviews/ reports/complaints then they loose there advertising, they loose money. People come on here, see these huge banners and figure it has to be good and then bam. Think it's just far from right to let crappy vendors continue to scam the community. I know, it's all about the money, vendors pay them our hard earned money.
Tired of fn crooks. Gotta go lock my bike up now!

Back