Is how am working on

Is trail full suspension mountain bike I got from my neighbor cheep as was left to sit outside for many years I took all apart cleaned and painted best I could to restore like new condition bought new lights,lock air pump then but 2x3 fat tire on back, it's in the process but am building this into a motor bike from scrap Briggs stra
CollageMaker_20210204_225629496~2.jpg
ton lawnmower am building rear bike rack for engine and making pulley for belt clutch so far so good I hope to paint and put bigger tire on front to plus get speedometer I think is going to be master build feels right ✨

Your description is a bit confusing. Are you going to use a 4 stroke with something like a 4G belt drive reduction box? Are you planning to build a single left side ratio drive or a right side drive shifter?

Your description is a bit confusing. Are you going to use a 4 stroke with something like a 4G belt drive reduction box? Are you planning to build a single left side ratio drive or a right side drive shifter?

Going to use 212cc 4stroke drive pulley to shaft pulley shaft to bicycle sprocket to the 7gear cassette of the bicycle with rear derailleur to utilize the speeds, preferably will find way to left mount the bicycle pedals to the left side and put a gear for that on left side somehow as for brakes probably front disk break is alot of maybes but I'm not sure yet 😄🤞🎊🎉🎊✨💖😬😊💋💁

Am moving to New thread check it out

Thread 'New improved build!' https://motoredbikes.com/threads/new-improved-build.58703/
The wheel in the picture looks like a freewheel instead of a cassette. If you want gears here's a thread I did on building a 4 speed freewheel. This'll give you bigger jumps between the gears nd reduce the amount of cross chaining. You can also do the same thing with certain cassette hubs as well. I also recommend using a Shimano HG 71 chain.

Thread '4 Speed Freewheel' https://motoredbikes.com/threads/4-speed-freewheel.58615/

Last edited:
Back