Sprockets Is if ok for some side to side movement in the stock rag joint?

Update! Essentially all good! Not perfect, but totally good! That was essentially all of my day, but it’s worth it. I’m gonna go ride now!
It doesn't matter how long it takes to do something, the longer it takes the better it feels when it works!!! Glad to see you got it running right. In the future, use a wheel truer. You can make a simple one with a junk cruiser fork that many of us have swapping from the rigid fork to suspension. You true it just like a wheel, just on a smaller circle.
Hope you caught a few flies in your teeth in that ride.

I'm from Florida, enjoy eating mosquitoes.
Ive been to Florida...The mosquitos in Florida are SOOO huge that the State Legislature is considering passing legislation to designate them the Official State Bird of Florida...lol...Their blood sucking abilities make Dracula, ex-wives, ungrateful children, Politicians, Corporate America, and bosses in general, look like rank amateurs...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
So my build it doing good, but I’ve noticed that when slowing down with the clutch pulled in, or pedaling, I feel a slight tight then loosen in the whole bike. I could never get these things to be perfectly true. Is this ok?
No

Back