Is it better to use non-ethanol?

its 5 bucks a gallon here last i checked and i never ever ever see anyone at the pump i wanted to ask the lawn crew what they use but there not smart enough to blow the lawn after they mow they sometimes do it before
You will find most lawn Crews just run the cheap stuff. They burn through it fast. I have a friend who is a part owner of a lawn care company and he said they just run whatever until they near the end.of the season. Then they use it up and stock with ethanol free, but drain everything for storage. They use the same fuel cans for snow removal stuff, so it never really sits.

even if i charged it 24/7 every day of the month its like 7 bucks a month
i trully know what it cost to run everything in my home
Electric bike batteries can only be charged so many cycles before they need to be replaced. If you calculate the cost of your battery into your charging cost, you’ll get a much different number than just pennies as you say...lol.

For a typical electric bike battery, let’s estimate the price of a new battery is between $500 to $600 on average and lasts between 700 to 800 charges...You will probably be replacing the battery every 2.5 years maybe even 3 years or so.

You need to 'truly know what it cost to run'...Remember that when counting the cost of electricity with your new Ebike since regular battery replacments are part of that cost too.

Back