Is it better to use non-ethanol?

i know battery's dude lol i bet i have more battery's then this entire forum lol good ones last 1000 cycles
Well good,...lol...Your in for an awakening when it comes to ebike batteries then...lol...Especially when they are lower cost, lower end batteries for entry level ebikes...I will remember this so let me know when it happens...lol.

th..ink about your phone how often you charge it
Once every two to three weeks depending on how many phone calls I make...I last charged it 2.5 weeks ago and it says it still has 43% battery life at this moment.

It was a smart phone, it is now a stupid phone, I disabled or uninstalled everything not necessary for sending and receiving phone calls only...You would be amazed how little charging it needs once you get rid of all the other useless crap in them...lol.

your laptop
I build and program my own computers, I always use tower desktop computers so no charging necessary...lol...lol.

i used to build them but now its not cost effetive plus i cant see the small screws anymore. i think my i3 laptop i use now with a ssd and 8 gb ram was like 150 bucks new

man i got this thread side tracked sorry lol my attn span isnt to long lol
If the thread owners ever object, they know to just ask and I will always remove stuff from their threads...Many folks choose to leave it though as they are either learning more things, or find things hysterically funny.

Back