Is it me, or are HT engines getting harder to find...

Well i am working on a new efficent 2 stroke for the bicycles that will pass epa with flying colors.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Nothing more I would want to see than you make a 2 stroke that would pass e.p.a..But,I do not see this happening anytime In our lifetime..E.P.A. will make more regulations.And environmental warming Is not from man It's a natural cycle that has happened 5 times In earlier civilizations.Media uses this as a scare tactic to create more laws and corporate slavery.I think In my personal opinion that freedom and democracy Is dying off.I wonder If the E.P.A. and government drive so called environmentally friendly vehicles?I bet they have mustangs to lamborghinni's and hum v's.Look at john travolta telling us commoners to be environmentally friendly.Yet he has 5 jumbo jets and jay leno has 300 cars.It's all a scam.Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Well sir i got the License agreement from Fisher Technologies yesterday.
Got to see my lawyer monday to legalize the deal.

The license gives me permission from the Paten Holders to put there technology into a bicycle engine.

The Fisher Technology Co. and Myself are working together to make this happen.
This is no pipe dream.

http://www.fishertechnologies.net/

You can find the links to the patens if you look too.

I am very optimistic about this.

Well sir i got the License agreement from Fisher Technologies yesterday.
Got to see my lawyer monday to legalize the deal.

The license gives me permission from the Paten Holders to put there technology into a bicycle engine.

The Fisher Technology Co. and Myself are working together to make this happen.
This is no pipe dream.

http://www.fishertechnologies.net/

You can find the links to the patens if you look too.

I am very optimistic about this.

GOOD GOING:eek: I really do hope you can pull this off.And I hope you can make a clean burning 2 stroker.My only question Is,How much will this product be to the public.And If It'll need rebuild every 200 miles like a ht engine?I wish you the best of luck and hope That this Idea Is made Into reality soon.

We are anticipating at least 10,000 to 20,000 miles before rebuild.

right now the plan is to use the chineese cases and some parts so that will keep the cost down.

I am starting to really like the puch parts.
Even crankshafts are available.
And a nice CDI system with 12V output for running lights.

I'm leaning toward the hybred being super quality.

As far as the engines being scarce.
I have an idea.

I am sure everyone that has rode around on the chineese engines for a wile has at least 1 thats not running anymore.

Starting to think rebuilding them would be a great idea.
Especially with some nice upgrades.

So i guess i'll go start a thread offering the Riding Rich Rebuild service.

Cool

why would you think/say EZM would jack their price ???
saying things like that off the top of your head is not very cool
(this, from the guy who blew up engines because of using the wrong oil???)
and as for an EPA compliant 2smoke...I will believe it when I see it

Last edited:
AZ BIll , in regards to 2-strokes being epa compliant have you ever seen an outboard motor? Mercury and Yamaha still make 2-strokes outboards that are fast, light, and fuel efficeint. The epa is retarded, There is no way that the minimal amount of 2 stroke vehicles on this planet could ever compare to power plants, or the current situation of the giant ***** oil spill off the louisiana coast. My Flying hoarse was supposedly epa approved so believe it, go to mercury's website and see it.

Hi need a honest dealer,

No matter what happens to the Chinese 2-stroke motors, EZ Motorbike has no intentions of raising our prices. In fact we hope to lower them whenever possible. On a daily basis we do our best to find vendors that will offer us better prices [in fact Mike is on his way to meet with several fabrication shops as I write this post].

Sadly several of our current suppliers have in fact raised our cost [Aluminum pulleys, chain, chain sprockets, and belts]and we simply lowered our prophit structure. It appears the demand for 4-stroke kits is on the rise, as the first quarter of this year indicates almost a 300% increase over the same quarter last year. The more we sell, the better we can bargain with our vendors. Another important cost factor concerns shipping, and as we continue to increase our volume we save on shipping with larger orders.

Although I didn't purchase any of the low quality 2-stroke kits, I know from 15 years of racing, the 4-stroke motors always cost far less to operate & maintain. When I raced for Yamaha, Kawaski, Hodaka, AJS, & Carabela it was necessary to rebuild each motor before each race, whereas the 4-stoke motors [Ducati, HD,Triumph, etc] managed to complete the entire season without rebuilding.

My current 4-stroke motor, starts every time, gets almost 185 MPG, can exceed 35 MPH, has over 4000 miles logged, sounds great, has far more low end torque, and most importantly........ I haven't spent a single dime on repairs. I don't have to add oil [cost money] to my gas, replace any cylinders, pistons, rings, seals, gaskets, or continue to buy additional motors for spare parts.

Please don't take this as bashing 2-strokes, but facts are facts, and the most common comment I hear almost daily from customers is............ 4-stroke are in fact less costly because many have had to purchase many 2-stroke motors just to keep their motorbike running.

Have fun,

we are talking an epa compliant bike engine here,,,why do you think the supply is drying up...an outboard engine has nothing to do with this thread

a sticker on the engine doesn't mean squat

I have been in this scene for a while, and the ban on these has been coming for a long time....that is a fact that cannot be disputed

I was stating that I want to see the 2smoker that IS being talked about here become EPA compliant, before I believe it

Last edited:
Hi Andrew88rmz,

And the price of the EPA approved 2-stroke outboard motors are???????????????

Sure not the same as the Chinese 2-stroke bike motors.

And why aren't the World's largest motorcycle companies selling 2-strokes for the street anymore?

Have fun,

Sorry dude i wasnt trying to get on your bad side. Back to the subject, the flying hoarse (Bike engine) is epa aproved. It has a catalytic converter, thats how they re gettn around it. Stickers might not mean squat but a sticker can be the difference btw legal and illegal.

Back