Is it My Fault?

inspector...

Currently, the way faster than light time travel works is

A. Our current laws of physics prevent faster than light speed as that requires, INFINITE, amount of energy, because your mass would become infinite in the E = mc^2 equation..... However, in the future the laws could probably change and who knows...

B. Travel in time through wormholes, wrinkles in space time.... B is possible within our current laws of physics.

Regarding point A,

Regarding your idea of going to the edge of the galaxy... I am not sure if you mean galaxy or observable universe.... actually our universe is spreading apart at the speed of light, its expanding at that rate, so basically there are areas in this universe which can never be visited or seen as you would need to travel faster than light to reach it, or use point B which is to access them through wrinkles in space time.

IF you went to the edge and went counterclockwise, you wouldnt become younger unless you were traveling at speeds close to light which is achieved through the time dilation formula.

If you were to travel back in time inspector, which i will give you the benefit of the doubt, it can only be done through point B. I would not believe you if you said you went faster than light because our current laws say its not allowed and also, even if i give you the benefit of the doubt you broke the laws, light speed travel time dilation means you cannot go back into time, like i cannot visit the egyptians, but I can have time age slowly for me such that, if its year 3000 for you, its only 2030 for me, in this way, you can only go back in time in the future if that makes sense, not in the past. The only way to go back in time to the past 5 years ago, which you stated, would mean you must have found a wrinkle in space time, which i can give you the benefit of the doubt and say you found.
View attachment 104410
I dont feel like calculating it for you currently, although I had to for my physics SAT's i took a few years ago. although if someone wants the numbers i will plug em in upon request.
Maybe inspector A is just entangled with another identical inspector B out there somewhere so his communication is traveling 10,000 times faster than light. At what time would the shared information for each exist?

Maybe inspector A is just entangled with another identical inspector B out there somewhere so his communication is traveling 10,000 times faster than light. At what time would the shared information for each exist?
ummm... for entangled things, its instantenous, so its faster than light... ie if entagled A inspector and something happened to B, that would make a change in A instantly, even if they were light years apart it would be instant and not a year.
the fact of communication travelng 10,000 times faster is not relevant.
hope that answers your question.

inspector...

Currently, the way faster than light time travel works is

A. Our current laws of physics prevent faster than light speed as that requires, INFINITE, amount of energy, because your mass would become infinite in the E = mc^2 equation..... However, in the future the laws could probably change and who knows...

B. Travel in time through wormholes, wrinkles in space time.... B is possible within our current laws of physics.

Regarding point A,

Regarding your idea of going to the edge of the galaxy... I am not sure if you mean galaxy or observable universe.... actually our universe is spreading apart at the speed of light, its expanding at that rate, so basically there are areas in this universe which can never be visited or seen as you would need to travel faster than light to reach it, or use point B which is to access them through wrinkles in space time.

IF you went to the edge and went counterclockwise, you wouldnt become younger unless you were traveling at speeds close to light which is achieved through the time dilation formula.

If you were to travel back in time inspector, which i will give you the benefit of the doubt, it can only be done through point B. I would not believe you if you said you went faster than light because our current laws say its not allowed and also, even if i give you the benefit of the doubt you broke the laws, light speed travel time dilation means you cannot go back into time, like i cannot visit the egyptians, but I can have time age slowly for me such that, if its year 3000 for you, its only 2030 for me, in this way, you can only go back in time in the future if that makes sense, not in the past. The only way to go back in time to the past 5 years ago, which you stated, would mean you must have found a wrinkle in space time, which i can give you the benefit of the doubt and say you found.
View attachment 104410
I dont feel like calculating it for you currently, although I had to for my physics SAT's i took a few years ago. although if someone wants the numbers i will plug em in upon request.
Well, until I get some NARA Records I can prove I was the first pilot to break the speed of light that was before 1960 documented DoD Chuck Yeager then wanted to me I was old back then 3-4 at his base to pack some canopies.

Many have travel that fast and much faster after, but we DONT go through NASA they get all glory and glamour we get s**t on from f***ing idiots to make small mention of fantastic voyages, Big Bang, Black Holes, Planet Avatar, and Planet Jesus Zombie Christ.

But, I have been out of it for last 25 years lost contacts others have grown old retired but their still are explorers up there right now. Me interesting concept I may be this but I am much older living again so birthday candles for my ill need a physics to figure out. Good Day.

You got the wrong song :p

I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place

:p
i love that song. i was singing it the other day in the park. its very nostalgic for me...

in zoom school last year as a senior in HS, i would just turn off the zoom sound and play it on my second laptop while i worked on studying for my ccna.
I would do packet tracer labs and subnetting and listen to it... it really helped me out a bunch cause i was using nihlism to fix some troubles and burdens i had bothering my mind from my past, ie, mental skeletons and regrets, and was able to negate that with this song and nihlism.

Back