Is it my imagination

J

Jim H

or is the whole world sick of high gas prices, same old same old and looking for a new diversion in the form of motored bicycles. When I started out on this venture a guy said to me, "Why?". He"s a real big guy who thinks that big is better, in every form. I didn't like him then and don't like him now... he watches me as I pull out of the drive grinning like a 'possum and when I return two to three hours later, he's there to see me return with that 'possum grin on my face. He's envious because I ride every day while his big yamaha just sits and cries, beggin to be rode. I'm having more fun than some and at least, more than most.:p:p

that seems to be the way dude
I get the best comments from chopper riders, because they can see my smile for a fraction of what it cost them for theirs !

Look at all the new memebers here!

there's something going on.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool:my co-worker and her husband saw me waiting at the stoplight on my motorized DAHON, but weren't sure it was me. they said that when the light turned green, i pushed off from a deadstart. then i had a big grin on my face...

and i rarely smile.:cool:

i was tempted to edit that line for you, to read: "and i rarely used to smile."

8)

You bet something's going on fellas, as fast as this site is growing. I would never have thought there would be so many people interested in the same thing I am interested in and it spans age and gender. How huge is this forum going to be a year from now?Are Tom and Augi geniuses? So many questions, so many answers!

mad (and naive) genius's at best...it was all luck & timing, buddy :)

i've been pondering the state of the union lately & i've come to the conclusion that the petro-based administration may think they're manipulating us, but they're playing right into our hands...hit someone in the wallet hard enuff and long enuff, & you're sure to get a reaction...

it seems MBc has turned out to be a safe port during the storm, and i'm luvin' it!!

mad (and naive) genius's at best...it was all luck & timing, buddy :)

i've been pondering the state of the union lately & i've come to the conclusion that the petro-based administration may think they're manipulating us, but they're playing right into our hands...hit someone in the wallet hard enuff and long enuff, & you're sure to get a reaction...

it seems MBc has turned out to be a safe port during the storm, and i'm luvin' it!!

AMEN!!!!! :cool:

Yeah Augi, But what happens when big brother sees all of us in our thousands upon thousands and realizes that he isn't getting any revenue out of us ie; registration, insurance, tags,etc. It almost scares me to even post it.

Back