Is it normal not to hear anything?

First off, Staton makes good stuff and im happy with the kit im putting together now. Very nice.

Having said that, he's a schmuck. You can forget about any email replies. Case in point; I have emailed him 30 times over the last 3 weeks about a friggen order. NOTHING. I finally had to call his long distance number, and in his whiny little redneck girl voice, came a promise to ship. Dont hang up when he/she anwers, you will not get a " Hello, Staton Inc. ", but rather a high pitched menstrual whine "hello". Its him.

Also, do not give him an OrderID # .... this will confuse the little tot. Give him your name instead. And you better not have more than one order with him, this will really throw a monkey wrench into his highly organized business practices.

i think you are way way out of line. if you kept up with postings about suppliers being swamped and not having the time to stop every one you whiners called. he would have more time to do his bussiness which is to put out a first class product as quickly as possible. if i were him your kit would be shipped next year.

David has always been up front with me and I find him to be a good person to do business with. I have noticed that some emails go unanswered but sometimes I too have that failing. Having said what I have, let me add that you, stringer, seem to have an attitude issue. I don't believe your personal insults added anything to your reply and from my perspective diminished its value.

i think you are way way out of line. if you kept up with postings about suppliers being swamped and not having the time to stop every one you whiners called. he would have more time to do his bussiness which is to put out a first class product as quickly as possible. if i were him your kit would be shipped next year.

I think you're out of line. Ship next year? Nice idea genius. :rolleyes: Delays are expected, ignoring all customer emails and calls are not. Get a clue.

I have to admit though mitch, your posts are getting more eloquent every day. Its nice to see a little variance from your typical replies that number in the hundreds ... "try using search. mitch"

And kerf I do have an attitude. It has developed as a result of being surrounded by people like yourself. It takes a great deal of patience and understanding for a person like myself to tolorate someone like you.

I really appreciate your patience with me, I know I can be difficult. You sir, are a giant among men and I have always worshiped you from afar.

Davids OK by me

I called up Staton and some guy answered[it was David]. I asked about a kit minus a engine. Then I asked him to take my order over the phone. This was on a Monday. Four days later I got the kit[one day earlier from what UPS said]. I have since talked to David on the phone and have not noticed any whine at all.
Check out the youtube video of a guy pulling a wheelie on a Staton powered bike. The guy is doing about 30mph and is being videoed by some of his buds in a car. To get a idea of just how stout staton kits are check out the other video where the same guy bites the pavement while doing another wheelie. David said the guys staton bike was about 5 years old and the owner was a skateboard riding pro. The dump resulted in major road rash[see seperate youtube video] and no damge to the staton drive train

Back