is mine the ugliest bike?

Spunout's Ugly 'Creep'-misfire problems

i see alot of killer-cool 8) rides you guys have, so i thought i better share the result of little knowledge :? of bikes, paired with no time to make 'em pretty.
the motored monstrosity before you is "Creep" :devilish: this poll only runs for a week
1152_DSCN5467_2.jpg

1152_DSCN5471_2.jpg

Last edited:
Im only just learning how to identify certain models and parts by sight. Help me out a second and please forgive my inexperience: what model of bicycle is this?

oh crud, SJC ...sorry i dont get around much.
I thought it was a schwinn, but discovered it's a SUN frame. google SUN bikes, and maybe some images. turns out they still make that frame.

and whats up with "weez"?:eek:

Last edited:
Oops. my fault

This motor is a 3rd-party powerplant. The original owner works as a small-engine repairman, and ported the head and exhaust port, handmade this intake manifold, put on the Honda carb, and shaved the piston (changing piston shape somehow increasing compression?? maybe not true, but thats just what i heard).:-/
This is the fastest Happy-Time motor I've seen yet:devilish:.
and wouldnt you know it....a day before the saguaro rally, i go and mess it all up.
LESSON I'VE LEARNED #1,935,118: Dont use Brake Wash or other solvents around silicone gasket material. Turns it into jelly within minutes. Now, Creep's revs are skyrocketing for a few seconds right after i shut throttle off and pull the clutch in.

Attachments

• 2320355567_7c5d398e4c.jpg
    2320355567_7c5d398e4c.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 287
Re: first post

Spunout:

Your bike isn't that ugly. I don't think mine is any better looking. The h:devilish:ttie in the background doesn't hurt matters either!

Back