is mine the ugliest bike?

Spunout's Ugly 'Creep'-misfire problems

i see alot of killer-cool 8) rides you guys have, so i thought i better share the result of little knowledge :? of bikes, paired with no time to make 'em pretty.
the motored monstrosity before you is "Creep" :devilish: this poll only runs for a week
1152_DSCN5467_2.jpg

1152_DSCN5471_2.jpg

Last edited:
maybe ugly, but its the fastest bike to go up mt lemon. looks are always deceving........
:cool:
plus im a big skull fan 8)

It woulda been the ugliest, but it's got a Bad Co. sticker on there....good save!

Now about that chain tensioner.....

Its not the uglyest bike Ive seen,by far.The stickers,and the gal in the background.LQQKs ok to me. :D :eek:

azvinnie said:
maybe ugly, but its the fastest bike to go up mt lemon. looks are always deceving........
:cool:
plus im a big skull fan 8)

yup... skulls are always good
hows the wifey and baby to be?
...just bummed a lot of guys out
haha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

There is no such thing as ugly on a motorbike. For example; I bet you still get heads turning to look at you everywhere you go and when they hear that motor it makes them twice as jealous.
I have another motor kit in the box without any bike and I still think it's beautiful. :)
looks good!
Doc

azkronic said:
yup... skulls are always good
hows the wifey and baby to be?
...just bummed a lot of guys out
haha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :D Haha! Yeah, you did! :p :D

you guys are too kind...the bike's a beast

well, the Shepard Fairey sticker makes it pretty gay but that's not covered in the poll so I'm at an impasse.

EDIT: what a waste of keystrokes this post was

Last edited by a moderator:
Back