Carby Is my carb angle okay or too steep ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo. I am still n00b, just i am typing at school and dont know my credentials.

What do you mean by the magneto at 1 oclock. I haven't removed it but heard that some peoples magnetos are off b/c the guy in china was having a bad day at the factory.

I didn't take the magnet off but maybe there was a bad day at the factory. Not sure what you mean by key at 1 clock.

The carb looks plenty level to me, you would be surprised how far you can tilt these little carbs and have them still work.

Ya 2 strokes can run in almost any angle from what I heard, its the 4 strokes that have to be level.
That's the engine, 4 strokes have oil in the crankcase whereas 2 strokes do not. Any float type carb needs to be fairly level so that the float functions and shuts off the fuel inlet valve at the correct level.

My main concern would be the fuel line to close to the head.

U have any other pics of your bike I wold like to have a look see what you used for the front mounting cheers m8

Yo. I am still n00b, just i am typing at school and dont know my credentials.

What do you mean by the magneto at 1 oclock. I haven't removed it but heard that some peoples magnetos are off b/c the guy in china was having a bad day at the factory.

Open the cover where the wires go into the engine that is where your mag is take out your spark plug and rotate your engine and when u see the piston thought the hole where to spark plug goes that it top dead center then have a look at your mag and it should be sitting at 1 o’clock.

24C0AABF-CA6C-4920-8C02-94A5192EAB95.jpeg

Yo punisher. Sorry, totally forgot about this thread. I post so many threads b/c i am such a n00b so i didn't check this one tell today. Here are the picks. Its ghetto but it works, (i hope).IMG_0390.JPGIMG_0388.JPGIMG_0387.JPGIMG_0386.JPGIMG_0390.JPGIMG_0388.JPGIMG_0387.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 142
Level is best as any float abilities will be a challenge !!!Carcher

PROBLEMO SOLVED. Quick Question: I wasn't able to get the pipe all the way through the carby, so there are these really small holes as seen in the picture409, is that okay or needs to be fixed.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0407.JPG
    IMG_0407.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.