Is my engine too rich or too lean? (pics + vid)

That's good to know. The 2 red air cleaner versions I have use an emulsion tube and 99101-124 jets. Pretty Dure the JRL with the blank filter cover that Damien uses does too.
The JRL I'm using that came with the P-85 is the red cover filter but as you know I changed out that filter to the 360* low profile filter...It does have the emulsion tube in it.

The JRL I'm using that came with the P-85 is the red cover filter but as you know I changed out that filter to the 360* low profile filter...It does have the emulsion tube in it.
Yep, which is the same one I have, and I bought my spare from B-E too. I wonder if anybody with the JRL can chime in then and confirm. Maybe it's just the style that B-E spec'd for their motor kits.

Yep, which is the same one I have, and I bought my spare from B-E too. I wonder if anybody with the JRL can chime in then and confirm. Maybe it's just the style that B-E spec'd for their motor kits.
It could also be that is the difference of emulsion tube vs no emulsion tube depending on red cover or black cover???

It could also be that is the difference of emulsion tube vs no emulsion tube depending on red cover or black cover???
Or just down to the buyer/seller. The Phantom carb having those additional features built in to their carb per the request.of ZTMoto. I almost want to buy the JRL carb to find out.

Speaking of carbs, I am really tempted to drop the money on this guy. It has a cable choke for the handlebar, and an idle mixture adjustment screw. Kind of reminds me of a Mikuni VM18 in a few ways.

If it dont give you a dollar back everytime you fill up, then it's not too rich!!!🤣😂🤣

Back