Is my engine too rich or too lean? (pics + vid)

FrizzleFried

Local time
6:19 AM
Yup... how it "feels" to me is that when the actual jet kicks in... BRRRRRR....

Hence the reason I suspect it may be an oversized jet in there.

I have an NT jet set. I should pull the BoFeng jet and compare the size of the hole to the sizes of the jet set I have.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
6:19 AM
I have an NT jet set. I should pull the BoFeng jet and compare the size of the hole to the sizes of the jet set I have.
Don't bother, the NT is not in the same league as the Bofeng is a larger MM size as regards it's threads as well as overall physical size and the NT is smaller thread size, it will never look the same size just by eye balling it because of the physical size of the outer portion.

Ps...I would just call Helio and ask them what is the actual jet size of the NT carby they sent you...If they tell you its #70, then its a stock jet, not the "larger jet" they claim in their adds.

ixxGunnerxx

Local time
8:19 AM
looks a little heavy on oil ,, but i Just Do 40 to 1 Cradle to Grave ... (to much oil in brake-in time,,, can Give the Rings too much oil and Doesn't let them wear right ,, but You don't want it to dry , cuz then you get heat and A Heat Welding effect .. so its just Best to Go 40 to 1.. )