Is there a difference in clutch pads?

ixxGunnerxx

Local time
8:05 AM
So, my clutch is slipping, I have adjusted it, back and forth, its too loose , and it slips when giving it some gas, (I'm not heavy, or going up hill either)
and when i tighten, clutch just wont disengage...I've been looking for the right adjustment spot, but when I try to start it, it just slips.

Some times the clutch catches and it runs . but I'm thinking when I cleaned all the grease out of the used motor, there was grease residue on the pads, so I'm looking to get new pads, but didn't know if there was a good material to go with, I don't want to spend the money on springs like my Quad has (and like how it's a closed system)

so ,, my CLutch is SLeeping , i have Adjusted it ,, Back , and Forth, its To loss , and it SLeeps when Gas is Giving ( I'm not heavy ,or going up hill )
and when i tighten , Cutch Just wont disengage,, I've been looking for the ahpy SPot .. but WHeni go to Start , it just SLips .. Some times the CLucth Catches and it Runs . but I'm thinking when i Cleaned all the Greese our of the used motor , there is Just Resido on the pads still , and I'm looking to get new pads ,, but didn't know if there was a good Meteral to go with , i don't want to spend the money on springs like my Quad has ( and like how its a closed system )
Are you in junior high school yet?

Are you in junior high school yet?
I corrected this post of his but I am not going to correct all the others to make them readable...If they are not readable, they are deletable...lol...lol.

simpsons.gif

I suspect (hope) this was written on a phone. Why people use phones to browse forums is another discussion, however.

Make sure the drive gear is tight, and the key is in place.

I missed the original post. Does anyone have an answer about the clutch pads? I would be interested in knowing this too.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I missed the original post. Does anyone have an answer about the clutch pads? I would be interested in knowing this too.
Yeah, these ones.
The ones Chainlube linked to are $20.11 for 60 pads...The ones I get, also from Amazon is the same brand, same pads, and are $7.50 for 45 pads...You could get two 45 pad packs for a total of 90 pads for only $15.00.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The ones Chainlube linked to are $20.11 for 60 pads...The ones I get, also from Amazon is the same brand, same pads, and are $7.50 for 45 pads...You could get two 45 pad packs for a total of 90 pads for only $15.00.

We pay more in Canada.

Back