Is There A Way To Get This To Work.

RvdKiller

Local time
12:34 PM
Ok I got the Zeda 80 Link Here And The OCC Brackets Link Here But the Engine doesn't fit on the brackets so i am trying to rig it on the brackets
the engine fits on the back bracket almost except the studs are a bit to big, the engine will not fit on the front bracket at all as you can see in picture i am wondering.

1. will this work for mounting on the front bracket, i took the universal mount bracket and 2 bolts from the rag joint since i will not be using the rag joint because i have a sprocket adapter.

and

2, can i use my Christmas tree bit shown in picture to make holes bit bigger or are we cutting it to close or is there a better idea? i am taking any ideas at this point i would perfer not to send anything back.

Note: my sharpie skills suck and my sharpie is quite thick so it is quite off

Note 2: Nothing Is Tighten Down So If It Looks Loose That Is Why

74431238_716494925524444_7469434747538636800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
it's called a step up bit or a step bit. an i make my own motor mounts on almost every bike i build. just make sure you have enough material and you'll be fine. i say give it a shot, looks like it will work just fine.

Ok I got the Zeda 80 Link Here And The OCC Brackets Link Here But the Engine doesn't fit on the brackets so i am trying to rig it on the brackets
the engine fits on the back bracket almost except the studs are a bit to big, the engine will not fit on the front bracket at all as you can see in picture i am wondering.

1. will this work for mounting on the front bracket, i took the universal mount bracket and 2 bolts from the rag joint since i will not be using the rag joint because i have a sprocket adapter.

and

2, can i use my Christmas tree bit shown in picture to make holes bit bigger or are we cutting it to close or is there a better idea? i am taking any ideas at this point i would perfer not to send anything back.

Note: my sharpie skills suck and my sharpie is quite thick so it is quite off

Note 2: Nothing Is Tighten Down So If It Looks Loose That Is Why

View attachment 91339View attachment 91342
View attachment 91343View attachment 91340

View attachment 91341
74431238_716494925524444_7469434747538636800_n.jpg
If ya haven't drilled the holes bigger with your Christmas tree bit yet.
Ya might want to think about just cheating the hole over with a round file.
Drilling it bigger with the Step bit can make the hole too big and sloppy.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If ya haven't drilled the holes bigger with your Christmas tree bit yet.
Ya might want to think about just cheating the hole over with a round file.
Drilling it bigger with the Step bit can make the hole too big and sloppy.
I went to my neighbor and he used his drill press and was able to drill the hole little bigger,fully straight.

Back