Fuel Mixture Is there any fuel boosters out there?

And I'm not sure if ethanol is any more volitile than gasoline is. I don't think it is.
I have had several idiots insist that E85 will get better fuel economy than straight gasoline will. Equestrian excrement! Alcohol has less than half the BTU's per pound that gasoline does. In fact, I don't think any liquid fuel can beat it except for maybe liquid hydrogen. Nitromethane has only 1/4 of the BTU's per pound that gasoline has. So you must be wondering why it's used for racing and makes the same size engine make twice the horsepower than burning gasoline? It's the stoichiometric ratio, the ratio of fuel to air. For gas it's 14.7:1, while for nitromethane it's about 1.7:1. So you have to burn 8 times more nitro than gasoline. Great for drag racing, but entirely unpractical for commuter transportation. A car that gets 16mpg on gas will only get 2mpg on nitro. Not a huge issue if you only need to go 1/4 of mile on a tank full, but otherwise not so much.

I bet they do. The rubber compounds that resist gasoline and the ones that resist alcohol have nothing to do with one another. They had to invent entirely new rubber compounds that resist both to accommodate the new blended fuel. That's why I wash my fuel out. At least for my small engines, anyway. If you own a classic car you should really take it to your local small airport and buy aviation fuel for it. They can't blend avgas legally.
I am 17, so don't really own a car, lol. My family does tho. Its a new model. Neither do they sell aviation fuel at airports in Hungary (Europe)

So if a guy put in a larger jet and run a different plug, could you "convert" a China girl to run e-85? Wouldn't it run cooler and possibly extend the life of the cheap cylinder plating? I have a flex fuel vehicle and I run a whole tank of e85 about every three months. Heard it keeps the fuel system clean. Other than that I don't run it cause milage goes down so bad it ends up costing more than regular gas lol. I don't think I would notice a drop from 80 mpg or whatever on a moped. Hmm.

Maybe they won't sell aviation fuel to you, but I assure you they sell aviation fuel. Are all your planes electric?
No, why would all of them be electric? They run off of kerosene. You can go to the gas station and order plane fuel tho, just asked.

So if a guy put in a larger jet and run a different plug, could you "convert" a China girl to run e-85? Wouldn't it run cooler and possibly extend the life of the cheap cylinder plating? I have a flex fuel vehicle and I run a whole tank of e85 about every three months. Heard it keeps the fuel system clean. Other than that I don't run it cause milage goes down so bad it ends up costing more than regular gas lol. I don't think I would notice a drop from 80 mpg or whatever on a moped. Hmm.

Yes it is and theres a guy that did that

quick search on youtube i saw it a while back

Napthelene mothballs work for me. Use one for 2 or 3 gallons of gas. Just make sure to use napthelene balls and NOT paradichlorobenzene balls, that stuff is urinal cake.
Green Mantis:
Naphthalene type mothballs work for me too, and it's got me thinking that maybe "camp fuel",or "White Gas" might work just as well as an additive. Have you ever tried it?

Back