inspectorcritic

Local time
3:56 AM
Will another head and another piss oil case is a there reason why I half to use a metal gasket oppose to a fabric gasket? Only one I can think of is more space less compression the material board I have is for high heat it can take it my laser temp gun says 180 degree heat.

Also what I have done tried to repair an old head that had a blown ported cylinder got one with a warrantee went to place it back on found out on top of the motor havin water in ti and blown cylinder the barrel pivot has either sheared off or jamed inside its flush how can it shove itself in there fore when I put a socket on it torgue the piston does not move. Remedy do I have to put on a gear puller rip it out of the case havent tried tapping it to see it would come out.

But I put the ported cylinder on my other crankcase hoping I would gain the other 2 HP for hill pulling I look at both cylinder I could tell a bit of difference except may be 1/4 large export hole.
When putting on new cyclinder or rings should I change the gas/oil mix back to 16/1?
Will I did I'm hoping that what the problem is because of its reduce speed I'm hoping it will break in give me 6 more MPH There does seem to be an improvement even though it bogs down on a hill with the flying Horse on incline when drops to 7 MPH it generally dies unless pedaling with this ported I bog down to 8 MPH on incline and it hug right down in low wine keep on pulling at 8 MPH hill wasn't long enough but it might hunker down and pull for miles on incline at reduce speed.

Well, I don't know everthing my speedometer tells me I have clock 95 hours riding and 1,446 miles what ever the average speed works out let me know need arithmatic masters too.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know everthing my speedometer tells me I have clock 95 hours riding and 1,446 miles what ever the average speed works out let me know need arithmatic masters too.

You want us to divide 1446 by 95?? Good luck finding that level of rocket scientist, arithmatic master!

Last edited:
average speed doesn't tell you much. how many times did you stop in 95 hours?
average speed doesn't tell you much. how many times did you stop in 95 hours?
I only stop twice once to buy a can of 24 oz Camo Black Ice XXX next time to take a long piss.
is this speed too low for some if you get on the sidewalk you half to reduce speed. There start up and go's there are slow downs too.

Attachments

• pixlr_20170428172510613-1.jpg
    pixlr_20170428172510613-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 207
Sheesh guys, anyone got an answer to the original question?
Can you use cardbord for a head gasket? Ever try it?

I answered the pie plate question. It works fine.

Back