Is There Any Threat of Damage Switching Oil?

inspectorcritic

Local time
5:09 PM
Not just brand, but I mean like natural oil, semi-synthetic,, and full synthetic?

What about separation as you mix the next gallon while there is still half a tank of saying normal oil to a full synthetic?

It's an O' Really auto parts product $3.00 cheaper than Lucas who's test report indicates not healthy for 32:1 mixture.

Attachments

• 1609361800157986112480126191083.jpg
    1609361800157986112480126191083.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 148
Not just brand, but I mean like natural oil, semi-synthetic,, and full synthetic?

What about separation as you mix the next gallon while there is still half a tank of saying normal oil to a full synthetic?

It's an O' Really auto parts product $3.00 cheaper than Lucas who's test report indicates not healthy for 32:1 mixture.

Just to be safe don't mix em together. Use up as much as you can of the gas in your tank. Then switch to the other type of 2 stroke oil

That's a blended oil anyway, if mixed at the proper proportions for your motor I don't think any damage will occur.

id say you'll be fine mixing up a batch and running that.

looks like its a petroleum-based oil (semi-synthetic id bet)

main attraction to higher cost oils is that they protect the engine at super high rpm and loads (well, better than cheaper stuff anyway)

near me, that bottle is 6.50$ a qt.

you'd be better off heading to a local Walmart and grabbing some TC-W3 oil for 12$ a gallon instead.

linked here

Chainlube, I've always called an Oil Pump Jack a Grasshopper. What do ya all call em in Canada?

Here are a few other names people call an Oil Pump Jack
Big Texan
Donkey
Nodding Donkey
Rocking Horse
Oil Horse
Horse Head
Oil Bird
Thirsty Bird
Grasshopper
Dinosaur
Sucker