Is this a fair offer?

Local time
1:43 PM
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4094.JPG
Somebody on Craigslist is wanting to trade the computer in the photos above for my items in the photos below. before u say anything the computer is worth $179.99 at best bug online. He claims that the computer is brand new and that it's a fair trade because he used to build and sell motorized bicycles that can exeed +65mph.
I value all of u guys opinions so that's why I am asking on here.
20161122_142931.jpg

20161122_142016.jpg

what would you rather have, a computer or a bike? what do you need more? what do you want more?

personally, I wouldn't take the deal. it's a cheap computer and I've already got one that works, and even 6 years after I put it together is probably still faster than that cheap laptop.

Evidently your parents give in on you paying part of your med bills, they were just pissed right at the moment. Since your 17 put the bike under a cover in the garage [out of sight out of mind thang] and when you turn 18 start to ride it again. Please though take a MSF motorcycle safety coarse kid. I don't want to be passing the hat up in here to send flowers to your funeral, okay? That computer isn't worth the $400 the bike could/would sell for.

Get rid of that pic with your ph# in it. Your going to get scam calls from all over!

where are u located? is there a winter or do you have year round riding? if there is a winter it might be hard to get a good price at the moment. i think 400 is a bit steep. i go somewhere between 200-300 from what ive seen around wisconsin. unless there is something special about the bike (not motor).

Also that "laptop" is no more than a glorified samsung galaxy 5 with a keyboard. Not pc game compatible, just phone games for you.

Back