Is this a good deal?

Tony01

Yeah those are great if you don’t need brakes! The 70mm front is junk. What are you building?

MacZulu

I think Tony is referring to the front 70mm sturmey drum brake not having very effective stopping power.

Will'smotobikes19

Well since you're going with a vintage bike I don't know if you'd want discs on there. There are drum brake hubs out there. I wonder if an old whizzer motor would fit in that frame. That would be cool.

INTP_ty

Well since you're going with a vintage bike I don't know if you'd want discs on there. There are drum brake hubs out there. I wonder if an old whizzer motor would fit in that frame. That would be cool.
$1000

I know a huesheng & Q matic would run me about half that.

Will'smotobikes19

I know there is a whizzer fan base. That’s a lot for an old flathead motor. In that case I would put an old flathead Briggs on it perhaps a 5hp with a billet rod and a custom exhaust. Unless you already got the huasheng.

MacZulu

Coaster brake makes me feel like standing up and stopping to get more weight on the pedals
Looking at the cl listing it says the front wheel has the drum brake, it's not a rear coaster. It say the rear hub is a dura ace hub which I think is a freewheel. But I'm not positive.

I use a husky rear wheel with the 90mm sturmy drum brake 3spd hub, the brake is ok, but is not the best. But I still like it.