Is this a Ward Hawthorne Motorbike?

safepassage

Local time
7:51 PM
Greeting all. I am new to this world and would like to know what I have here. How can I determine if my Pre War Ward Hawthorne is a motorbike or just a regular bike? I tried to post a big but says file is too large.

Thank you for any help.

Use your windows picture library to resize the pic. Not sure exactly the steps but if you click on the pic there's choices to resize the pic..........as far as the bike is there a motor on it? Any extra sprockets, mounting holes that are unexplained, look like anything is missing. Just need to look at it and use your knoggin.

Can someone give me some info on this bike?

Greeting all. I am new to this world and would like to know what I have here. How can I determine if my Pre-War Ward Hawthorne was ever a motorbike or just a regular bike? Any info you can provide me about the bike would be greatly appreciated.

Hawthorne Ward Bicycle 001.jpgHawthorne Ward Bicycle 002.jpg

"Most Everyone likes a little a**, but almost No One likes a smart***"

Just a reg bike that's been sitting outside for years.

That would be a cool-looking motorbike, if someone was willing to invest the time and money into restoration and fabricating a tank.

That would be a cool-looking motorbike, if someone was willing to invest the time and money into restoration and fabricating a tank.

I think I will use it as an attention geter at my store as is until someone comes along and wants it more than I do....but I agree it could be very cool...thanks for the observation. I have since asking my origional question received a very informative reply from Dave at nostalgia. Rusty Gold really.

Safe my reply wasn't meant to belittle the bike in anyway, just to answer your ? about it being a motorbike.

Back