Is this really worth installing?

Carl Walichnowski

Local time
4:31 PM
7B6EA092-2030-4A78-B86D-A57DD36E2A31.jpeg
So I’m thinking of getting this for MB, what’s your experiences with this or a simplar part? Thx for the input.

View attachment 81290 So I’m thinking of getting this for MB, what’s your experiences with this or a simplar part? Thx for the input.
You are worried more about braking than anything, maybe skip this extra bit, you'll need to cut a hole in the skirt of the piston and the extra power will kill the motor quicker. Your carb might not fit, if you need to use an off set you'll have to cut notches in it where the bolts hold the plate against the main body of the valve.

You could use a rubber hose directly on that stock intake to make your own offset carb intake. The reeds have an odd thing where they start to stay stuck open partially which ruins the performance, they are cheap fiberglass reeds obviously.

Ok so I’ll be skipping this step, sounds like a headache I’ll skip. The brakes had to be put on hold cause I had to wait for a new back mag to arrive and now that I received that I can once again focus on my back braking. I was curious about this and the Boost Bottles but since I get so many different opinions I’ll just skip both. Thx for the reply!

It's a great deal if it is a reed valve, and I would definitely get one to try!

It's not such a great deal if it's an "X Port"; but if you need one, you need one.

Back