Is this the real MZ65?

noah9988

Local time
6:35 AM
Link. I've never seen one before so I'm just wondering if this one is genuine.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Link. I've never seen one before so I'm just wondering if this one is genuine.
It is a real mz65 pipe though it's one of the early runs with the stinger angled outward.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I say no, just because a real mz pipe will come with a different fitting to hook it up to the head, let alone it's a one piece hydroformed pipe.

Is it the right tuned length though for it to even operate on most of our chinagirls? Or will it still add some power regardless? Looks very short

looks like the real deal to me. Pricey for sure compared to the original prices, but if you are as crappy of a welder as I it's a cheap way to get some pretty good power.

The slightly turned out stinger can come in handy when you want the muffler as close as possible to the baffle and srill clear the springs on the seat like the purple bike. It still looks good, and doesn't stick out to far when you bob the stinger. If you're not adding a muffler don't bob the stinger.

As close as I can measure the distance from face of piston to mean point of the baffle cone is 28". I can't remember the length Ryderz calced for best performance but i think this might be just a little short as 30" seems to be what I remember. At any rate you will notice a good boost of power with this pipe.
View media item 63004
View media item 62071
View media item 61555
View media item 61557

Those are awesome builds you got gary! The pipe looks great on them too. What frames are you using? I especially like the black one it has a tough stance.

Back