Is this the real MZ65?

Yeah Gary knows this pipe well! I sectioned one awhile back and posted the photos here somewhere, as a bolt on that actually gives some noticeable gains it was well worth the original price but now it's getting up to where your could custom fit a much better pipe, just saying.

I say no, just because a real mz pipe will come with a different fitting to hook it up to the head, let alone it's a one piece hydroformed pipe.
????? The MZ65 pipe was first brought out by MZ Miami and done done in small runs so they would be in stock for a bit then not for awhile which just kinda drove the desirability when people heard them recommended and praised by others, and then we all know what happens when demand is greater than the supply, and thanks to Idiots like Robert From Zedamotorsports whom screwed every one buying up half a shipment from MZ, jacking the price setting the president for MZ to follow suit then he burned MZ aswell making them to raise it again trying to recoup losses I'd bet, to where it's priced now and I've seen guys asking 150 for a used one LOL.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hey YetiWoodz,

I just bought the exhaust off ebay (your link) and received it today. It is most definitely the real thing! HOLY CRAP!!!! I already had one of the ghetto MZ65 copies so I know the difference. It was a VERY tight fit on my gas tank frame, but OMG!!! Dude, I have SO much low end torque now it makes my clutch slip a litttle!!! Absolutely insane how much this expansion chamber adds!

I am running a PK80 Wildcat(Genuine) balanced 40mm crank, HD lightening ignition, high comp billet cyl head, port/polished cylinder, genuine Dellorto SHA 16 w/ a genuine MZ65 pipe. I cannot wait to take this thing out for a nice long test run tomorrow. Gonna replace my clutch pads first lol. I've been riding/building these for 8 years and have about 14 builds under my belt. Hours of mods, fabrications, learning the hard way, etc. But DAMN do I wish I would have made the investment in this kick ass chamber yearrs ago!

The seller is a TOTAL as***le, so make sure your ducks are in a row if you order from GOMAXIND on ebay

Back