Is www.thatsdax.com reliable for ordering parts?

• Thread starter kamikazi_kostka
  • Start date
well, i'd like to add that he's been a great source of advice right here, too.

we have only a few sellers who've become a part of the community...spooky, motor'mike, & dax...as MBc admin, i feel you're safe dealing with any of these guys. i should add that any established & reputable seller who has the gumption should get in the mix, too...it can only help all of us, and the movement, in the long run.

as a dax customer, i'm always more than pleased.

That's Dax

I ordered my 50cc engine kit on Thursday and got it Saturday morning FedEx. It was worth the extra shipping $$ and I got my bike built Saturday evening.
He answered a lot of my e-mails and directed me here. I will definitly go back to him for parts. Especially for the one I just broke.

I ordered parts from Dax a while back, was leary about my hand written order but no problems... one part was out of stock and he sent me a check along w/ my order. I trust That's Dax.

I got my 49cc kit from Dax and had no problems at all. It got here fast and is a quality product. Duane is good about answering questions, All in all I am planing to order another kit for the wife soon.

Duane @ DAX is great. Dont hesitate to call him 1st to talk about your needs. He knows his stuff.
I bought a bunch of items from him in the past amd wouldn't hesitate to do so again in the future.
-Lowracer-

Back