Is www.thatsdax.com reliable for ordering parts?

• Thread starter kamikazi_kostka
  • Start date
K

kamikazi_kostka

And if I buy the clutch lever, is it easy to change between the old one and the new one?

Thanks,
Chris

I use a locking brake lever from any LBS for less than $10. They work great and if you can find one with a lock they work great for maintnance purposes...Kelly

Duane at ThatsDax is trully one of the good guys. I had an issue with one of my ebay purchases and he went above and beyond to make things right.

I have since ordered several items from the web site and have not been disapointed with the timely arrival and quality of parts!

I ordered a part from him a couple weeks ago and it was shipped quickly.

Moth

Duane at Dax is great....I have sold a few of his products to locals here and whenever they had a problem It was always taken care of....He is also pretty easy to get a hold of on the phone to answer questions....Great guy....I've bought probably 5 engines from him...More on the way!
Andrew

Is www.thatsdax.com reliable for ordering parts? YES

I've bought two engines and different parts from him. I had an issue with my first engine. He was even going to refund me the whole kit $ but then it got figured out and I burned that sucker up. Now I'm on engine #2 and I'm a whole lot wiser than going full throttle at 32-33 mph all the time.

I bought a 70cc kit from him today. I will report once i receive and install it.

I ordered a larger chain, new roller and new gas cap from him. Everything was above expectations but the only thing is that he ships every Friday, so I ordered on Saturday and it took a week and a half for me to get my stuff.

Other than that, its a great place to get items. Duane often visits the board too.

thatsdax is the man - he has always answered my whiny emails and he ships EVERY friday. before I found this forum he was very helpful!

Back