Is Zeda stamp into the block?

inspectorcritic

Local time
4:48 AM
Or is that the distributor.
So if it's not stamped into the motor it's just another run-of-the-mill motor nothing special about it.

Some guys say it's superior has faster speed and does hills better, costs over $200.00 without the kit, does anyone ride one and would say it is superior to all other 66/80cc?

Damien1307 would be the man to talk too, hes got a screamer right out of the box.🤣😂 does like 47-51mph.

From what I can discern (without actually tearing one down) the CDH Super PK80 has many of the same features as the Zeda 80; reinforced case for the main bearings, 40mm stroke w/long rod, open transfer port cylinder, 40mm stud spacing intake/exhaust, and M8 mounting studs. The Zeda engines boast a balanced crank, at least compensating for the rod mass. I don't know anything about the CDH crank. Maybe @Karl Snarl could chime in about that.

From what I can decern (without actually tearing one down) the CDH Super PK80 has many of the same features as the Zeda 80; reinforced case for the main bearings, 40mm stroke w/long rod, open transfer port cylinder, 40mm stud spacing intake/exhaust, and M8 mounting studs. The Zeda engines boast a balanced crank, at least compensating for the rod mass. I don't know anything about the CDH crank. Maybe @Karl Snarl could chime in about that.
I've undressed many of CDH. Yes reinforced bearing bosses, etc. The crank is balanced to about 25-30%, good for lower rpm power and more torque.

Is Zeda stamp into the block?​

Not that i have ever noticed; It IS marked all over the factory boxes though when you buy it from a reputable dealer like bicycle-engines.com though.

So if it's not stamped into the motor it's just another run-of-the-mill motor nothing special about it.
Wrong!, there is Nothing "run of the mill" about this motor as it is better quality construction, as well as how they run in comparison to most no name Chinese crap motors that are bought and sold elsewhere.

Damien1307 would be the man to talk too, hes got a screamer right out of the box.🤣😂 does like 47-51mph.
YES...lol.

I've undressed many of CDH. Yes reinforced bearing bosses, etc. The crank is balanced to about 25-30%, good for lower rpm power and more torque.
CDH Super PK80 has many of the same features as the Zeda 80
Very similar to the Zeda 80.

Do you think I would have ever gone to this much effort and expense on my bike for a piece of crap motor???

IMG_0353.jpg

Here is the Technical comparison manual of the Zeda 80 vs the PK80 vs the GT5 motors in PDF format...When you click on it, it will immediately download to where your downloads go to on your computer.

Attachments

• Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 117
Do you think I would have ever gone to this much effort and expense on my bike if the lady's didn't beg for a ride on the handle bars?

View attachment 169267

Here is the Technical comparison manual of Blonde, a Brunette vs a Redhead vs a Punk Rock Tie Dye in PDF format...When you click on it, it will immediately download to where your bank records go to on your computer.
Ok I fixed your post.

When you click on it, it will immediately download to where your bank records go to on your computer.
You never worry about that kind of stuff when you have eidetic memory...I have no address book, contact list, bank info, passwords, etc on my Linux computer system...I do everything from memory...If i croak, no one has a prayer of finding anything here...lol.

From what I can discern (without actually tearing one down) the CDH Super PK80 has many of the same features as the Zeda 80; reinforced case for the main bearings, 40mm stroke w/long rod, open transfer port cylinder, 40mm stud spacing intake/exhaust, and M8 mounting studs. The Zeda engines boast a balanced crank, at least compensating for the rod mass. I don't know anything about the CDH crank. Maybe @Karl Snarl could chime in about that.
I believe I had a PK80 it burned out on 170 mile round trip to Denver and back maybe I should have taken a smoke break every 30 minutes to let it cool down.

Back