Is Zeda stamp into the block?

The bicycle engines fire storm Zeda triple 40 I ordered and got a few months ago didn't have the new cylinder... The sticker is legit... Not as advertised in my case... I would have to buy more engines to eventually get the motor Damien has... and I'm not going to do that... Tryed reaching out to bicycle engines... No response... So I'm learning to not take advice from the forums on where to buy anything... Advice on fixing something sure... Doing business with other forum members has been great... I know where all the motorized bicycle parts are there price availability what to expect from buying them recently... and I post it... I need to know this for myself and share because I believe in paying that forward... One great experience with a product don't mean anything beyond that... My Zeda triple 40 is a parts motor... Could I put the new jug on it ? Is everything else the same as the other? One has bent mounting studs...and Not from shipping so it doesn't make the cut for me...

Attachments

• IMG_20220220_100934573_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220220_100934573_HDR.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20220220_101010041.jpg
    IMG_20220220_101010041.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 83
Not that i have ever noticed; It IS marked all over the factory boxes though when you buy it from a reputable dealer like bicycle-engines.com though.

Wrong!, there is Nothing "run of the mill" about this motor as it is better quality construction, as well as how they run in comparison to most no name Chinese crap motors that are bought and sold elsewhere.

YES...lol.

Very similar to the Zeda 80.

Do you think I would have ever gone to this much effort and expense on my bike for a piece of crap motor???

View attachment 169267

Here is the Technical comparison manual of the Zeda 80 vs the PK80 vs the GT5 motors in PDF format...When you click on it, it will immediately download to where your downloads go to on your computer.
I didn't get the new motor... How does the old Zeda compare to the new Zeda... How do I get the motor if bicycle engine sells me one and ships the other?

Back