It finally works

For future builds, or maybe even this one, what's the best carburetor I can get?

The new Bofeng carburetors seem to be good on a 66-69cc, I've got one on my 75cc that works good with the 49mm bore upgrade.

For future builds, or maybe even this one, what's the best carburetor I can get?
The new Bofeng carburetors seem to be good on a 66-69cc, I've got one on my 75cc that works good with the 49mm bore upgrade.
Hi Zac...Your at a similar altitude as i am...On the BoFeng, i didn't even have to change the jetting from the stock #70 jet...Just put the C clip on the needle valve at the very top notch for full lean setting at your altitude and adjust idle accordingly.

SAW CARB!!! oh I thought you said best carb to use!!!🤣😂 Like Damien1307 & Greg58 said the bofeng is hard to beat for out of the box carbs. I think its steps above a NT carb.

SAW CARB!!! oh I thought you said best carb to use!!!🤣😂 Like Damien1307 & Greg58 said the bofeng is hard to beat for out of the box carbs. I think its steps above a NT carb.
Saw carbs are better than a Bofeng, but for ease of install with out extra parts or modding, Bofeng is the way to go. Still like my saw carbs better. If it's not raining this weekend, I may be able to get back to testing the Bofeng with different setups.

And with saw carbs you can do loop d loops and keep feeding your engine fuel. I'll have to try a saw carb one day when after I get my stock bikes running good.

Attachments

• motorcycle-globe-rider-riding-motor-cycle-bike-motorbike-circus-act-B51AW9.jpg
    motorcycle-globe-rider-riding-motor-cycle-bike-motorbike-circus-act-B51AW9.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 114
And with saw carbs you can do loop d loops and keep feeding your engine fuel. I'll have to try a saw carb one day when after I get my stock bikes running good.
You can do loop de loops with a saw carb, all day long as long as the inlet line is submerged. I ride a wheelie sometime, and never get a hiccup. Not that I'm good at riding wheelies, it's just fun. 😂

Back