It finally works

Zac

Local time
12:46 AM
After alot of time, money, and posting on this forum, my bike runs good now! The real problem was my porting. I got a new cdh power cylinder, and now it's good. But now I'm back to square 1. I want more speed and power. It only goes like 20mph at the momment. I'm going to put a high compression head after I break it in a little more. I have a 38t sprocket, an nt carb with an hp carb air filter, a small mz65 clone with a muffler, an ngk plug and that's it. What are the best upgrades I can do? I should know this but I want some advice on what I can get the most power from.

20 is very low, where do you have the needle set? The engine I used to build my 75cc was slow to me, it only did 30 out of the box.

A 38t is what I run, the sprocket is good on mine. Does it sound like it’s four stroking?

It runs fine, just slow. I'm at almost 5000 ft above sea level, I'm running my needle at the top notch and a .65 jet

You could be lean, to be safe I would drop the eclip a notch or two. Lean will burn a piston.

Honestly 20 mph is low for a stock engine. I was hitting 28 when my stock CG was running badly. Try tuning what you have now to run at it's peak. Throwing stuff on there won't help much if it isn't running good to begin with.

He's got to small a sprocket, it's not winding up, he doesn't make enough power.
I agree with karl, he needs a 40-44 tooth sprocket on it, so it can be wound tight like a rubber band ready to explode to action. It's not able to wind up & let loose with the 38tooth sprocket. I think he would be way happier with a 44tooth sprocket, but that's my opinion.

Back