It had to happen

just courious about a tracking device. do you think it might have helped? I know they are a bit expensive, but for the investment, it might be worth it. Has anyone on this thread had any experence with it?

I had one and saw how it worked before the rain seeped in and shorted it out. But if you get the type that mounts in the head stem then rain won't get to it.

View attachment 72410 Just when I was confident about having so much motorbiking fun this Summer, somebody swiped my bike. Cut both chains and pedaled off. They are just gonna trash it. Such a waste!

I am very upset. I have worked so hard on this. Back to absolute square one.

Louisville, KY is the crime scene. Police report has been filed.

for those who have a U-lock try putting it through the front sprocket and around the seat tube. this way the thief cannot peddle it to get it started. also if you have a disc brake you can put a lock through it and around the spokes to stop it from forward movement. disconnecting the clutch is a good idea also for those who understand how to set it up to do that. bottom line is if a thief wants it he will get it! all you can do is make it hard as hell for them to do it by what i call fort knox-ing the thing. multiple locks in many locations slow them way down and enough to make most give up.

I hate a damn thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry to hear this and hope who ever took it burns in hell. Even thaw I keep mine in a garage I heep the alarm on both my motor bike and motorcycle.

Back