Engine Trouble it started.... for 3 seconds

W

woods39

Guest
It started ..........sounding boggy the whole time....... Now nothing... wow am itireed from peddling around.....
 


J

jeffspeeder

Guest
well check your wires cuz mine did the same thing today it has a bad connection and it will be boggie
 
W

woods39

Guest
check wires???

jeffspeeder said:
well check your wires cuz mine did the same thing today it has a bad connection and it will be boggie
Just by looking and feeling they are connected secure. When it started the second time it ran for about 30 seconds and was making a whistling sound.
 
J

jeffspeeder

Guest
well you might have a bad intake gasket you should check that. my intake also blew today.
 

azbill

Active Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
3,721
is your back sprocket in line with the front ? it makes a lot of difference, the more in line they are the less strain and noise from engine (that may be the whine you heard)
 

azbill

Active Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
3,721
might also be sucking air at intake carb connection ...make sure it is pushed all the way on and tighten securely
 
W

woods39

Guest
help

jeffspeeder said:
well you might have a bad intake gasket you should check that. my intake also blew today.

Wanted 1 sniper... accuracy a plus but not needed(I am willing to stand still for multiple attempts..).

As you can tell I am sick and tired of not having the wind blow through my hair as I ride my motorbike. The damn chain broke again.... where do i get master links for these sob's.??????????????? Noone seems to have these chinese chains..............aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........ Dare I ask what next????
 
J

jeffspeeder

Guest
Re: help

woods39 said:
jeffspeeder said:
well you might have a bad intake gasket you should check that. my intake also blew today.

Wanted 1 sniper... accuracy a plus but not needed(I am willing to stand still for multiple attempts..).

As you can tell I am sick and tired of not having the wind blow through my hair as I ride my motorbike. The damn chain broke again.... where do i get master links for these sob's.??????????????? Noone seems to have these chinese chains..............aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........ Dare I ask what next????

wow what luck your chain broke dont worry it happend to me i did not ride for a week PISSED ME OFF. but go to thatsdax.com thay have master links. ace hardwhare dose not have the right size link so dont bother looking
 
W

woods39

Guest
Re: help

jeffspeeder said:
woods39 said:
jeffspeeder said:
well you might have a bad intake gasket you should check that. my intake also blew today.

Wanted 1 sniper... accuracy a plus but not needed(I am willing to stand still for multiple attempts..).

As you can tell I am sick and tired of not having the wind blow through my hair as I ride my motorbike. The damn chain broke again.... where do i get master links for these sob's.??????????????? Noone seems to have these chinese chains..............aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........ Dare I ask what next????

wow what luck your chain broke dont worry it happend to me i did not ride for a week PISSED ME OFF. but go to thatsdax.com thay have master links. ace hardwhare dose not have the right size link so dont bother looking



On my way to thatsdax.com
 
W

woods39

Guest
thatsdax

You've sent a secure payment of $2.95 USD to dacs012001@yahoo.com through PayPal. The payment will appear on your card statement as "PAYPAL *DACS012001". You'll receive an email receipt shortly.

come one dax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks speeder, my friend


Well I took out my headbolts and changed the gasket, and used rv gasket sealer. I also took out the headbolt that the nut was not tightening to. When I reinstalled it the nut was able to be tightened. Thank God................
So after about 2 minutes of cruising the gasket to my muffler blew. Upon inspection the muffler needs groung down in one spot.So I will do that tomorrow. DO I need a thicker gasket than I used on my head? Do you guys think that is why it is boggyat about 10 miles per hour??? I hope so... Thanky you all for your help with my motored bike.
 
Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!
Top