Engine Trouble it started.... for 3 seconds

well the gasket on the head is made of a metal not the same as the other gaskets so you will have to order a set from kingsmotorbikes.com

dont forget to take it easy on the motor remember its new and you should break it in

jeffspeeder said:
well the gasket on the head is made of a metal not the same as the other gaskets so you will have to order a set from kingsmotorbikes.com

dont forget to take it easy on the motor remember its new and you should break it in

I used a cardboard gasket for the head..... it works so far... do you think it will give?

yes most likely it will give not much strenght thare i would suggest just ordering a gasket set from kings motor bikes you get all the gaskets for the motor for only a few bucks

jeffspeeder said:
yes most likely it will give not much strenght thare i would suggest just ordering a gasket set from kings motor bikes you get all the gaskets for the motor for only a few bucks

Will do ... but honestly, Im still going to ride it...unless I hear it break again. What size gasket thickness do I need for the muffler?

well its in the kit its the thikest one in the set. but if you wanna do one now go to autozone ask for a peice of do it your self gasket maker and get the gold tube of silicone it has lasted me for a long time and it shows no sign of giveing out so try that and try to double up the bolt on the exaust it will help to prevent the bolts from vibrateing off

Back