Italian motorcycle motors are WAY better!

M

Minnesota Hyena

I was surfing the internet and found out this italian motorcycle website.

and the motors over there are no match for this chinese engines.

for example 50cc 2cycle motors make 11500rpm and 11 horsepowers!!!

but those engines are for mini motorcycles or something. :cry:

I wish i could put that kinda engine on my bicycle but then the cops will

chase after me :LOL:

but there is one engine made for bicycle and it's only 25cc and weak :cry:

why don't they make the fast motors for bike :cry:

here 's website. www.morinimotori.com

I think this 49cc is putting out close to 20hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U4bOtifdFU

They just set the class record earlier this year.

I love the idea of custom mounting a 50cc to a bike frame. Tons more things to consider, but mentally stimulating and so many more options.

I think one of the reasons that they don't make really powerful kits for bikes is that it really wouldn't be that safe for the majority; lots of bikes out there are junk and not in good enough shape to even handle a Dax kit-let alone something really pushing power.
Besides, when one of us gets around to actually making custom bike with proper/strong brakes, and a non-chinese engine, it'll be that much cooler-cause noone else has one!

wow !
50cc engine pushes up to 135mph?
that must be the best engine in da world. :eek:

I think this 49cc is putting out close to 20hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U4bOtifdFU

They just set the class record earlier this year.

I love the idea of custom mounting a 50cc to a bike frame. Tons more things to consider, but mentally stimulating and so many more options.

I think one of the reasons that they don't make really powerful kits for bikes is that it really wouldn't be that safe for the majority; lots of bikes out there are junk and not in good enough shape to even handle a Dax kit-let alone something really pushing power.
Besides, when one of us gets around to actually making custom bike with proper/strong brakes, and a non-chinese engine, it'll be that much cooler-cause noone else has one!

Well, I just finished the bike you are speaking of :D:D
It's a 25yr old Schwinn single speed coaster brake beach cruiser using a drum front bake and a S5 Morini 50cc eng.
And you're correct........no one else that I know of has built one like this yet.

regards,
Ray

:cool:Those 50cc engines with 11+hp are water-cooled. You'd have to install a radiator, water pump, hoses, belt, etc.

Orrr you could run a 40cc POLINI air-cooled engine. I have one I'll tinker with, when I'm done with my Chinese pocket bike engine.

The POLINI should fit my STATON gear drive or friction drive. This is another extremely high rpm engine, so stiff gearing is mandated.

Myron

Wrench66

Well, I just finished the bike you are speaking of :D:D
It's a 25yr old Schwinn single speed coaster brake beach cruiser using a drum front bake and a S5 Morini 50cc eng.
I demand pics!!!1one...

Hahaha... no, srsly. PICS! Please post some at your earliest convenience in the Picture Gallery forum (if you haven't already done so, sir).

:D

5-7......yes, seems quite impossible that a 50cc ANYTHING could be made to produce that level of performance:eek: But with a certain amount of reliability to be able to be in normal production for the masses? Amazing.

Sir Bean......yes yes I realize that I was negligent in the photo area in my post. Pardon my oversight and have patience with me as many photos are being primed for the forum as we speak!
I will rectify the situation upon my return from a lengthy vacation in Oklahoma (no motored bikes here...so far).

I DID post a link to a short u-toob vid a in an earlier post, though pics would be optimum.

Back